Upon receipt of a Club Membership Application, the NYCS Executive Board (the Board) will evaluate each club’s application using objective and subjective measures. Based on that evaluation the Board may accept or deny Club Membership at its sole discretion.
- Impact on existing NYCS Member Clubs
- Geographic proximity to existing NYCS Member Clubs
- Must have home field of appropriate size to host matches for teams that will be enrolled
- New Club-Minimum of 3 active teams that will enroll in the league
Clubs applying for membership may submit applications at any time for consideration.
- New Club: A Club that have been sanctioned by a US Soccer organization for less than 3 years
- Established Club: A Club that have been sanctioned by a US Soccer organization for more than 3 years
If you would like to apply for a club membership please click here.